“Cloud” technology can be a confusing maze of technological solutions that small to medium businesses often dismiss when it could be the answer to their short and long term IT strategies.
Daeta Networks strives to take the mystery out of Cloud Computing and explain, consult, implement and maintain a solution that is exactly right for you and your business.
Simply put, there are three Cloud service types:
- SaaS – Software as a Service, such as software, information and processes.
- PaaS – Platform as a Service, virtualization -optimized middleware.
- IaaS – Infrastructure as a Service, virtualized storage, networks and servers.
These service types can be managed via different Cloud platforms:
- Public Clouds – Service provider owned and managed. Access over web, typically pay-per-use.
- Private Clouds – Privately owned and managed with restricted access (but could be externally hosted).
- Hybrid Clouds – A combination of both Public and Private Clouds.
Cloud computing, can be a cost effective, up to the minute solution that leverages exactly what you need and when you need it to get maximum benefit for your business.
Let Daeta Networks be the architect and manager of your Cloud requirements and process, and watch your business grow exponentially!
Public clouds consist of a cloud infrastructure or platform which is made available to both small and large business and is owned and operated by the organization selling the cloud services.
A private cloud is operated exclusively for a business, either via an internal firewall or a third party for the sole use of that organization. It may be managed by the business or third party and can exist on premises or off-premises.
A hybrid cloud is a mixture of public and private cloud models. This model might be of interest to a customer who wants to own and operate a cloud infrastructure that will meet normal business loads but provision the option of additional capacity on a pay-as-you-go basis to handle load spikes.